Designed for accumulation and temperature stabilization of medium and special requirements. Designed for cold or hot water (CZW/ZCWS) or non-aggressive liquids (e.g. glycol solutions, brine, CZW-G/ZCWS-G). Different applications depending on port layout and overall dimensions.
Designed for heat distribution units with domestic hot water heat exchangers with temperature limiting automatics (e.g. direct-acting temperature controllers). The temperature stabilizers can also be used as chilled water or glycol solution temperature stabilizers.
- TerZML - cooling compressed vapour to interstage pressure in two-stage ammonia cooling systems,
- TerZW - evaporating separated liquid medium,
- TerOCM - separating liquid droplets from the medium vapours,
- TerOSs - separating liquid droplets from the medium vapour drawn in by the compressor,
- TerZMr - cooling compressed vapour to interstage pressure in two-stage systems,
- TerZP - collecting liquid ammonia,
- TerOOL - evaporating ammonia in oil,
- TerOC - constant pressure relief in the refrigeration systems,
- TerOR - precipitating oil captured from the compressor with the medium vapour,
- TerZOR - collecting oil,
- TerZWOo - circulating water in the refrigeration systems,
- TerNW - compensating intermediate medium volume in the circuit due to changes in temperature.